Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use
3. You will be providing to us personally identifiable data:
(a) We may share necessary data with other companies and businesses within our Group only so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way, including for marketing purposes, unless such sharing is prohibited by law.
(b) For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
(c) To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
(d) This App may contain links to other apps or sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other apps or sites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those apps or sites.
4. Please contact if you have any enquiries or feedback concerning our services, policies or data which you have provided to us.
5. The content that you share or upload, such as photos or videos, must belong to you. You cannot share content that belongs to another. The content that you share or upload must also comply with all applicable laws and must be suitable for viewing by young children.
6. When you share, post, or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights, you grant TSM, without the need for any compensation, a perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide license to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate, exploit for profit, and create derivative works of your content.
7. All materials contained in this App (“the Contents"), including without limitation text, images, music, computer programmes and all other kinds of works, are protected by applicable copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws. All titles, rights and/or interests in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by TSM.
Restrictions on Use
9. You may use, hyperlink, copy and distribute the Contents found on this App solely for personal, internal, non-commercial, informational purposes only. You may download one copy of any information provided in this App onto a single computer for your own personal, non-commercial use provided that you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. You may not display, distribute or otherwise use any of the Content found on this App for any commercial purpose unless you have obtained specific prior written consent from TSM.
11. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of TSM’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this App are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written permission of their respective copyright owners.
12. The design and layout of this App is protected by intellectual property and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound, image or search engine from this App may be copied or transmitted unless with the prior express permission of TSM.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
13. The Contents of this App are provided on an "as-is" basis. While we have made every reasonable effort to ensure that the Contents on this App have been obtained from reliable sources, we do not make any representations or warranties whatsoever, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, TSM hereby disclaims all express, implied and/or statutory warranties of any kind to you or any third party, howsoever arising and whether arising from usage or custom or trade or by operation of law or otherwise, including without limitation to:
(a) any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, currency, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, quality or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents or of this App; and
(b) any representations or warranties that the Contents and functions available on this App shall be error-free or shall be available without delay or interruption, or that any defect on this App shall be rectified or corrected, or that this App, the Contents and the hosting servers are and will be free of all viruses, other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro, and/or any other harmful elements.
14. TSM shall not be responsible or liable to you or any third party for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained or consequences arising from the use of any of the Contents, any damage or loss whatsoever and howsoever caused, including without limitation, any direct or indirect, special or consequential damages, loss of income, revenue or profits, lost or damaged data, or damage to your computer, software, server or any other kind of property, howsoever arising directly or indirectly from:
(a) your access to or use of this App;
(b) any loss of access to or use of this App, howsoever caused;
(c) any inaccuracy or incompleteness in, or errors or omissions in the transmission of, the Contents;
(d) any delay or interruption in the transmission of the Contents on this App, whether caused by delay or interruption in transmission over the Internet or otherwise; or
(e) any decision made or action taken by you or any third party in reliance upon the Contents, regardless of whether TSM has been advised of the possibility of such damage or loss.
15. You hereby agree to indemnify TSM and hold TSM harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) made against or suffered or incurred by TSM however arising directly or indirectly from:
(a) your access to or use of this App; or
Availability and Right of Access
16. TSM reserves the right to update or modify this App from time to time. TSM may suspend the operation of this App for any period of time without any prior notice.
17. TSM further reserves the right to deny or restrict access to this App by any person, or to block access from a particular internet address to this App, at any time, without prior notice and without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
18. This App and the Contents may be modified, deleted, edited or withdrawn by TSM at its sole and absolute discretion and at any time without prior notice. TSM reserves the right to update or modify this App from time to time. TSM further reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this App to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this App, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
19. You agree that you will not:
(a) use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy any pages within this App or the Contents without TSM’s prior written permission;
(b) use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this App; and
(c) take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on TSM's hosting servers.
Hyperlinks from This App to Third Party Websites or Apps
20. This App contains hyperlinks to third party websites or apps which are not maintained or operated by TSM. TSM is not responsible for the contents of such other websites or apps and does not endorse the opinions or views expressed in them. TSM has no control over and cannot guarantee the accessibility or proper functioning of those websites or apps. TSM shall not be liable for any damage or loss whatsoever arising from your access to such other websites or apps. Use of such hyperlinks and access to those websites or apps are entirely at your own risk.
21. Hyperlinks to third party websites or apps are provided for your convenience and may be removed or replaced by TSM at its sole discretion. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply endorsement by TSM of such websites or apps. Under no circumstances shall TSM be regarded as associated or affiliated in any manner whatsoever with any marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on such other websites or apps to which this App is hyperlinked.
Hyperlinks to This App from Third Party Websites or Apps
22. You may not frame this App or any part thereof, cache or create hyperlinks to any part of this App or any of the Contents, without the prior written permission of TSM and (where relevant) TSM's third party suppliers.
23. TSM reserves the right to remove or disable any unauthorised hyperlinks to or any unauthorised frames of this App or the Contents, appearing on any other website or app.
24. You may only hyperlink to the landing page of this App, with the prior written permission of TSM. You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from TSM prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this App or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. TSM reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this App or any of the Contents.
26. Under no circumstances shall TSM be considered to be associated or affiliated in any manner whatsoever with any marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites which hyperlink to this App or any of the Contents.
27. TSM reserves the right to remove or disable any hyperlinks to, or any frames of any third party website or app, if such hyperlinks or frames are on websites or app containing any information, names, contents or other materials which, in the sole and absolute opinion of TSM, is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or otherwise objectionable, or violates any written law or is otherwise unlawful, or is an infringement of any applicable intellectual property rights, proprietary, publicity or other rights.
Permission for Use
29. TSM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, grant or refuse permission to use this App or the Contents, and impose such conditions for the use of this App or the Contents as it deems fit.
31. We may use and you expressly consent to the use of your personal data for our business purposes, such as:
(a) developing and providing other facilities, products or services (whether made available by us or through us), including but not limited to (i) carrying out research, planning and statistical analysis; or (ii) analytics for the purposes of developing or improving our products, services, security, service quality, advertising or customisation strategies;
(b) communicating with you, including providing you with updates on changes to products, services and facilities (whether made available by us or through us) including any additions, expansions, suspensions and replacements of or to such products, services and facilities and their terms and conditions;
(c) managing our infrastructure, business operations and complying with internal policies and procedures;
(d) responding to queries or feedback;
(e) addressing or investigating any complaints, claims or disputes;
(f) verifying your identity for the purposes of providing facilities, products or services;
(g) offer you products or services, including special offers, promotions, contests or entitlements that may be of interest to you or for which you may be eligible using various modes including but not limited to electronic mail, direct mailers, short message service, telephone calls, facsimile and other mobile messaging services..
32. In addition to the above purposes, we may also use personal data for purposes set out in the terms and conditions that govern our relationship with you. In doing so, we will comply with the Personal Data Protection Act of Singapore and the Personal Data Protection Act of Malaysia (collectively “the respective PDPAs”).
33. We may, as part of our ongoing relationship with you, send marketing messages to you. If you do not wish to receive such marketing messages, you must delete or unsubscribe the App.
34. We may transfer, store, process and/or deal with your personal data outside Singapore or Malaysia. In doing so, we will comply with the respective PDPAs and other applicable data protection and privacy laws.
36. Your personal data is retained as long as the purpose for which it was collected remains and until it is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.